Jackie Rabbit's version of 'Bookhead'

Jackie Rabbit's version of 'Bookhead'
I am still in shock of the amazing piece of art I have for the remainder of my life! How lucky am I to have found such a talented and hardworking artist! Click on the picture to check out her website at her shop, Star City Tattoo and Piercings

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Intelligent Design, by way of Camouflage

So, it seems that religion can not get its sticky little fingers in real schools by way of the famous line, "Because God and the Bible said so". They are sneaking into our schools and children's dreams and thoughts by camouflaging their myths as science. The myth of Intelligent Design theory, or as I like to call it, Developing Ignorance theory is making its way into our public schools by a disguise of bearing facts, but it does not. A school can have a book reviewed and edited by a company that knows nothing of science, and school boards with a creation agenda can approve these books without the parents knowing.


I ran into a similar situation with a daycare center here in the Roanoke Valley. I brought my daughter to the church that housed this daycare. Tax free business under the guise of religion. They charge $220-110 per child, all of monies collected are tax free. They charged just below the average cost of a secular daycare to get more impressionable children to brain wash. The secular daycares come under much more scrutiny than a church managed daycare. The secular daycares struggling to make it while having to pay taxes, while the church and government funded daycares do not pay taxes.


While my daughter was there, they had a coded keypad to get into the door of the church, letting anyone inside at anytime the daycare was operating. Anyone that went to the church had the code. Hence, anyone! Anyone! Anyone, was around the children on a daily basis. Some people like to think that church goers are moral people and would never think of children in a manner that any good parent would prevent. But as we all know, child predators come in all forms and like to fulfill their sick and twisted fantasies under the cloaks of religion and the "Good Word". I will say that the only reason I kept my little girl there was, the director at the time was a great and very intelligent woman, and her teachers were amazing with her! When they would tell me that they loved her and that she was a great girl, I believed them because I trusted them, not only as caretakers of her, but because I had grown to know and love them myself.


After about two years of fun and my little girl really enjoying her time there with the staff and the students, things began to change. The director resigned for her family. She sacrificed her intellect and love for teaching and raising children to direct her attention to her sizable family, I lovingly called it, "Her Squad". Not many people would sacrifice professional satisfaction to take complete and total care of their family, I totally respect and love her for that! So when she resigned many others followed suit. Within the walls of a place for children and their creative natures and minds taking shape, a new theological monster was trying to force their will and ignorance onto the unknowing families and children that attended the daycare.


The new director took all "fantasy" based books and toys from the rooms. If they watched the TV in the rooms, it had to be approved by the Bible Nazis. They were not allowed anything but religious materials while attending the daycare, including books, songs, coloring books, cartoons and teachings. This brainwashing was at all levels, from infants on up to after school aged children.


I know what some of you are thinking, you put your child in a church daycare... What do you expect? If you put your child in a school at all, you receive a curriculum that is taught at every age level, even daycare. You as a parent can read over the curriculum and decide, as a freethinking person if you agree of disagree. These people changed the curriculum without any notice. If you did not ask questions, you would have never known. The "teachers" were not allowed to talk about the change. There were a few teachers who did tell the parents before hand and they were swiftly fired! Teachers with families to raise and bills to pay. One day they had a job, and the next they were fired for something that should have been discussed to the parents before hand. That is Christian love for you.... Jesus was a secretive fellow to... I guess? The woman that fired these people was a person who could not and would not answer any questions about what they were going to teach from the bible. She couldn't even give me her personal opinion on the bible and its teachings. All she could tell people is that she could speak in tongues. My little girl began to cry at night because she wanted to see Jesus, she began to cry about the devil, and hell! I used to laugh at a bumper sticker that said, "Have you threatened your children with eternal damnation today?" Not anymore do I laugh.


I began to ask more and more questions about what they were teaching her and what they were telling her. No one could or would answer due to fears of being fired by the Nazis. I was thinking that I had to get her out of that school before they started burning books in the parking lot and burned me at the stake.


I ended up taking her out of that daycare due to other circumstances. But the lesson to me was, that religious people will try their best to brainwash you and your children, whether it is in your face or behind your back. I think we as parents need to learn and be proactive in what exactly our children are learning. I want my child to know about religions and make her own decision with her own mind. I don't want that decision made by her own natural fear of death. Life is fun when you have an open mind and you keep your mind open. I do not regret having sent my little girl to that daycare, I learned a lot of lessons and I made a lot of friends. One of the main things I learned here is, sociopaths are everywhere. If they are in a room with an Atheist, they will smile and agree with you. When you are gone, they will lie and say the most untruthful things and speak in tongues on Sunday. I wish I could be inside their conscience when the realization that religion is fake and they will be dirt once more. No sorrow from me for their death. Worms have to eat too...

3 comments:

  1. Justin,
    I'm so sorry that your little daughter had to go through the fear of the hell business. To me that is criminal to even mention that to a child that young...no matter what their beliefs are. You would think they would have sense enough to know how that could psychologically damage a child...especially since you were unaware of it and couldn't refute it to her.

    But no part of your experience surprises me.
    A person who "speaks in tongues" has a serious emotional disturbance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The speaking in tongues is just another intricate part of the lie of religion. In Dan Barker's book "Godless", he says that he can still put himself in such a state to perform 'speaking in tongues'. If you watch videos of these people doing this over exaggeration, they are clearly just acting and trying to be apart of their little BS club. It is just weird, not only that, just about every religion has some form of this practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's just one manifestation of the mass hysteria displayed in one form or another by most religions. Whether it's jumping up and down and speaking in tongues or snake handling or PTLing or just participating in pompous and lavish rituals (as in the Catholic church), it's all part of the authoritative and/or self-induced hysterical, shared euphoria.
      You're right about the acting. I wonder how much acting would be going on if that person were alone?

      Delete