Jackie Rabbit's version of 'Bookhead'

Jackie Rabbit's version of 'Bookhead'
I am still in shock of the amazing piece of art I have for the remainder of my life! How lucky am I to have found such a talented and hardworking artist! Click on the picture to check out her website at her shop, Star City Tattoo and Piercings

Friday, March 2, 2012

Show your love!!!

I am passing this petition on to get Christopher Hitchens a statue built in London. The link,
http://www.atheist-reference.org/
Click the link, sign the petition and pass the link on to everyone you know!!! Yes right now... NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer True RoperMarch 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM

    Steve and I signed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin, I signed it, too, for Hitch, one of my heroes. I just put my comment under the wrong caption initially...sorry.

    ReplyDelete